8 February 2013

A naughty extravagance

I did something really naughty recently - something which I almost never do. An extravagance in which I should not have indulged. In my defence, Mother Goose thought it was a good idea and she really, really never does this.

 I bought the same dress in two different colours.

In my defence, it's quite a versatile little number, as seen below. It can be worn casually, for a trip to the seaside (it conjures up images of deckchairs and lashings of ginger beer), and in my head is a classic British piece. However, it is not from Boden or Whistles, but from our trusty friend *hushed tones* Primark.


It can also be dressed up for office wear, or a more formal occasion, with a blazer. With belt, without belt, flat shoes, wedges.....the possibilities are endless. And at only £13 each, how could I not?!

I also indulged and bought the jumper which I was harping on about in my weekly wishlist a couple of weeks ago. Although a bit of a splurge at £38, I knew I'd regret it if I resisted.


That's my funds exhausted for a couple of months!

No comments:

Post a Comment