29 November 2012

The classic dream wardrobe

Now I'm the first to admit, fashion is not my strong point, not by a long way, but that hasn't stopped me creating, developing and perfecting my perfect wardrobe over the years. I say "perfect", I mean "dream" - the prices are enough to ensure that this wardrobe will never be a real option for me. Still, a girl can dream

First up is the classic Burberry trench - elegant, sophisticated, timeless. Looks great dressed up with office wear (particular if you happen to have the fortune to work in Vogue House) or casual with skinny jeans and a classy jumper or shapely shirt. My one reservation is the length - unless you've got lengthy pins, there is the potential to give the drowning-in-Burberry vibe.


Next up is the bag, the ultimate accessory for every look. Personally I have two all time favourites - a day option and an evening option. The Mulberry Bayswater is a classic must have, and although my hypothetical choice of colour fluctuates on a daily basis, depending on mood, season and general whim,   I've whittled it down to browns and reds (at least until I can afford one in each colour!)


For evening wear, the Mulberry goes and the classic Chanel quilted bag takes over - in black, naturally.


No comments:

Post a Comment