2 October 2010

An exciting time

So. Some exciting things have been happening in my life recently J
Firstly I got a place on an ‘Insight into Journalism day’ at the Guardian Newspaper in London in a couple of weeks time. I know it involves presentations and talks by some of their journalists about their careers, but other than that I’m not too sure what to expect, hopefully it will be useful nonetheless.
Then, the editor of Keys Magazine, the local parish magazine where I live, has agreed to publish a couple of my articles that I submitted. One was my blog entry about September mornings, and another was my view of the village where I live, having left it a year ago for university. Although this magazine only has a readership of around 2,000, it is a start, and I’m excited to see something I’ve written actually in print!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment